This category is defined as the overall improvement of “quality of life” through personal training.
- Overcome and/or reduce medical disorder/issues (i.e. discontinue medicines, less pain, etc.)
- Weight loss
- Client impacts other lives through their achievement
- Achieve goals physicians and others said not possible (i.e. can’t walk/run/jump, always need assisted breathing, etc.)
- Overcome personal issues (i.e. peer influence, depression, etc.)
- Overcome personal hardships/addictions (smoking, drugs, alcohol)
- Achieve something never done before (i.e. participate in 5k, scuba diving, etc.)
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Must be a current Club Fitness Member and DFM client.
- Client must be in good standing with Club Fitness and DFM.
- Results must be achieved in the contest calendar year. (Voting will be conducted the following 1st Qtr)
All Entries Must Include the Following:
- Must have a signed talent release form.
- Submit entry in a Before and After envelope marked “Contest” and indicate category.
- Before and After photos. Please note accordingly which photo is before and which is after. If multiple people are in the photo, please make note of the client.
- Type written testimonial. 200 word minimum, 500 word maximum. (Discussing their life changing event.)
- Documented contest calendar year results only. (pounds, inches, and body fat %)
- Video testimonial: 3 minutes max. (No loud background noise.)
- Content must be appropriate for viewing by all ages.
- Must have the original copy on a disc/flash drive AND uploaded to YouTube.