Set-Up Appointments Online
- Click the “Locations” tab towards the top of the screen.
- Scroll down through the Locations on left side of map that you train at and click on the location. You can also zoom in and out of the map to select the marker of location.
- Once on that page click “Set an Appointment”.
- At the upper right hand corner, click “Sign Up”.
- There you will be able to search for your account by entering your First and Last name.
- You will then be asked to create a Login, where you must:
- Include an email
- Create a password
- Enter your address
- Click “Appointments”
- On this page you will be asked what level of training you are. Be sure to ask your trainer.
- Next, select your trainer, what days of the week, date, and time you wish to train. Once this is all selected click “Search.”
- On this screen, you will see the dates your trainer is available. If you wish to book that time slot click “Book” next to the time.
- Once you have clicked “Book” you will be able to make a single or recurring reservation.
- To book recurring appointments just select the days and how many weeks out you would like to book your appointments. (There will be a limit to how far out you can book sessions).