If you are a fitness professional interested in contracting with Dynamic Fitness Management, please email your resume to [email protected]
PRIMARY CERTIFICATIONS DFM RECOGNIZES
The following Certifications will be recognized by DFM as credible certifications. All certifications must be current and on file. It is the trainer’s responsibility to provide their Director with proof of certification.
- ACE – American Council on Exercise
- ACSM – American College of Sports Medicine*
- Cooper Institute
- IFPA – International Fitness Professionals Association
- NASM – National Academy of Sports Medicine*
- NESTA – National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
- NSCA – National Strength & Conditioning Association*
- WITS – World Institute Training Schools
YOU MUST HAVE A PRIMARY CERT FROM THE ABOVE LIST TO HAVE THIS CERT QUALIFY!
- AFAA – Aerobics & Fitness Association of America
- AFPA – American Fitness Professional Association
- AFTA – American Fitness Training of Athletics
- BFS – Bigger, Faster, Stronger
- ISSA – International Sports Sciences Association
- MO Board Certified – i.e. Physical Therapy, Athletic Training, Chiropractor, etc.
- NCSF – National Council on Strength and Fitness
- NFPT – National Federation of Personal Training
- USA W – USA Weightlifting